Carbonated Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, and 2% or Less of Caramel Color, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Sodium Benzoate (Preservative), Phosphoric Acid, Caffeine, Sodium Phosphate.
Introducing the newest rich, smooth and creamy member of the Dr Pepper family – treat yourself to Dr Pepper Cream Soda today. Available in regular and diet, the delicious smooth cream soda taste and unique blend of 23 flavors will have your taste buds thanking us. Other sodas can try, but only Dr Pepper can crush your craving for flavor. Paired with your favorite meal, there is no wrong time of the day to enjoy a Dr Pepper. Crack a Pepper at dinner, lunch or breakfast (we won’t judge you). The Dr Pepper drink dates back to 1885 when the pharmacist Charles Alderton created the first soft drink with the unique flavor. He blended the smells of his store into the concoction to give it its signature flavor. The owner of the pharmacy he worked at, Morrison, then named it after his friend Dr. Charles Pepper. They patented their drink in December of 1885. It wasn’t until the 1950s when they decided to drop the period (.) from the name, changing it from Dr. Pepper to Dr Pepper. Today, original Dr Pepper drinks are found across the globe in the US, Europe, Asia, Mexico, South America, South Africa, Canada and New Zealand.
- UNIQUE TASTE: The 23 signature flavors of Dr Pepper & Cream Soda are blended to create one satisfyingly unique beverage. Other sodas can try, but only Dr Pepper can crush your craving for flavor
- ALL DAY REFRESHMENT: There’s no wrong time of the day to enjoy a Dr Pepper. Crack a Pepper at dinner, lunch or breakfast (we won’t judge you).
- PERFECT PAIRING: Pizza, tacos or salad, Dr Pepper is the perfect companion for your next meal.
- ORIGINAL FLAVOR: Established in 1885, Dr Pepper has delivered satisfying refreshment for 135 years.
- ALWAYS A TREAT: Rich, smooth and delicious every time, Dr Pepper packs a mouthful of flavor with every sip (you’re welcome, taste buds).
- One 20 fluid ounce bottle