CARBONATED WATER, HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP, CARAMEL COLOR, PHOSPHORIC ACID, NATURAL FLAVORS, CAFFEINE.
Enjoy Coca-Cola’s crisp, delicious taste with meals, on the go, or to share. Serve ice cold for maximum refreshment.
- Coca-Cola is the most popular and biggest-selling soft drink in history, as well as the best-known brand in the world
- Created in 1886 in Atlanta, Georgia, by Dr. John S. Pemberton, Coca-Cola was first offered as a fountain beverage at Jacob’s Pharmacy by mixing Coca-Cola syrup with carbonated water
- Bring home the refreshing taste of Coca-Cola
- Perfect size for drinking with meals, on the go, or any time
- For crisp, cold taste, serve chilled at 37 degrees
- Coca Cola is the most popular and biggest selling soft drink in history, as well as the best known brand in the world
- Best served chilled at 37 degrees
- Created in 1886 in Atlanta, Georgia, by Dr; John S; Pemberton, Coca Cola was first offered as a fountain beverage at Jacob’s Pharmacy by mixing Coca Cola syrup with carbonated water